| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Rosa in August is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Rosa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santa Rosa, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Rosa:
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 546 kms (339.3 miles) N
- Marcos Juarez, Argentina - 471.5 kms (293 miles) NNE
- Rosario, Argentina - 515.7 kms (320.5 miles) NE
- Rio Cuarto, Argentina - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 448.4 kms (278.6 miles) NE
- Laboulaye, Argentina - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NNE
- Junin, Argentina - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) NE
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) ENE
- General Pico, Argentina - 107 kms (66.5 miles) NNE
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) ENE
- Azul, Argentina - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) E
- Pige, Argentina - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SE
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 303.7 kms (188.7 miles) SE