| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Rosa in February is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 74.8mm (2.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Rosa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santa Rosa, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Rosa:
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 546 kms (339.3 miles) N
- Marcos Juarez, Argentina - 471.5 kms (293 miles) NNE
- Rosario, Argentina - 515.7 kms (320.5 miles) NE
- Rio Cuarto, Argentina - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) N
- Pergamino, Argentina - 448.4 kms (278.6 miles) NE
- Laboulaye, Argentina - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NNE
- Junin, Argentina - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) NE
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) ENE
- General Pico, Argentina - 107 kms (66.5 miles) NNE
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) ENE
- Azul, Argentina - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) E
- Pige, Argentina - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SE
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 303.7 kms (188.7 miles) SE